Master of Laws (LLM) in Employment Law and Practice
This unique programme in Employment Law and Practice will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply employment law in practice
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
The course has been designed for professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations and is particularly suited to:
- HR professionals
- Company secretaries
- Owner managers
- Those with HR responsibilities
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Want to know more about Master in Employment Law & Practice? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!