Law, Politics and International Relations
This program is designed for students who need a foundation programme before they can progress to the University of Portsmouth.
Courses you can progress to upon successful completion of the Foundation are:
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Relations
- LLB (Hons) Law with Business
- BA (Hons) Politics
- BA (Hons) International Relations and Politics
- BA (Hons) International Relations
Admissions and English entry requirements depend on the country you're applying from. For more details please use the request information form.
- ICT Skills
- Legal Ethics
- Legal Skills, Analysis and Discourse
- English Legal System
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Introduction to Politics and International Relations
- Research Methods, Critical Thinking and Expression
The cost of this program is 12900 GBP.
International College Portsmouth
International College Portsmouth is an embedded college to the University of Portsmouth offering students a dynamic educational experience. We provide Foundation, First Year Degree and Pre-Masters pathways to more than 100 University of Portsmouth undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Centrally located...
Want to know more about Law, Politics and International Relations? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!