Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA International Tourism
The MBA program in International Tourism Management is a three semester full-time course leading to a specialist Master of Business Administration (MBA)-degree.
The program offers resourceful, entrepreneurial, innovative and global networking competence.
This is achieved by qualified teaching staff, an international and diverse student body, a faculty which provides a unique environment for intellectual exchange, joint research combined with academic excellence, practical orientation and an in-company internship. The course provides students with a competitive advantage in securing a career in the tourism industry.
- Strategic and operative marketing competences in tourism
- International, intercultural and global tourism management
- Sensitivity towards the tourism environment
- Specific management competencies in tourism (e.g. project management, e-tourism, quality management, operations managent)
- Softskills such as communication and intercultural competences
- Post graduate course "Master in International Tourism Management"
- One-year full time course
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- International lecturers and students
- Optional internship
- Orientation week
- German language course
- Social activities and gatherings
International Graduate Center
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by the University of Applied Sciences Bremen as an interdisciplinary Graduate School for Management and Leadership. For applicants with a first university degree the International Graduate Center offers several MBA and master degrees...
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!