Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor of Arts in Media and CommunicationInternational University in Geneva - IUG
The bachelor of arts in media and communication at the International University in Geneva, Switzerland covers all key aspects of media and communication:
- New media
- Communication theory
- Public relations
- Corporate communications
- Image management
- Issues and crisis management
- Advertising and marketing
Drawing of the wealth of international know-how and resources of its faculty, visiting speakers and researchers, the bachelor of arts in media and communication program is designed for high school graduates interested in pursuing media and communication studies.
Upon completion of the communication program, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in advertising, media, and journalism in communication agencies, multinationals, governments and international organizations.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communication are:
- A completed application form with an essay consisting of 200 to 300 words
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- A certified secondary school transcript in English with an official Grade Point Average
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test. To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- Two passport size photos
- An official Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150/ Euros €120, or US Dollars USD 140
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor or school official (principal or teacher) in English
Ranked among the top ten universities in Switzerland, the International University in Geneva (IUG) is an accredited academic institution specializing in business education. The University offersundergraduateand graduate programs in Business Administration, International Relations, Media and Communication and International Trade. The curriculum features a unique combination of theoretical and...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!