Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor of Science in Computer ScienceInternational University in Geneva - IUG
Become a specialist in information systems analysis, design, and programming with this BSc in computer science. Students of this program will find a career as a systems analyst, programmer, or manager in software or technology companies.
Students enrolled in the computer science program will take the following core computer science courses complemented with laboratory practice:
- Data Structures
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems
- Web Applications Development
- Computer Networks
- Computer Architecture
- IT Service
- Security and Project Management
In addition, our curriculum includes various business management such as marketing, accounting, statistics, management, finance, economics, human resources, as well as soft skills and competencies development courses.
The admission requirements for the BSc in computer science are:
- A completed application form with an essay consisting of 200 to 300 words
- A certified copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- A certified secondary school transcript in English with an official Grade Point Average
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test. To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- Two passport size photos
- An official Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150/ Euros €120, or US Dollars USD 140.
Ranked among the top ten universities in Switzerland, the International University in Geneva (IUG) is an accredited academic institution specializing in business education. The University offersundergraduateand graduate programs in Business Administration, International Relations, Media and Communication and International Trade. The curriculum features a unique combination of theoretical and...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!