Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in International BusinessInternational University in Geneva - IUG
The master in international business at the International University in Geneva, Switzerland provides students with a comprehensive introduction to international business.
Students enrolled in this master program are trained to be skilled in international business practices with a strong cross-cultural focus. The education program is designed for students interested in pursuing careers in international business management and provides a global perspective on issues such as international marketing, cross cultural negotiation and human resources and aims to link theory to practice.
The master in international business program (MIB) is directed toward recent undergraduates or working professionals with less than two years of experience, and features following key benefits:
- An overview of key business theories and practices
- Insights into the latest global business trends and challenges
- Practical communication and negotiation skills for entering the multicultural workplace
Upon completion of the program, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the field of international business.
The admission requirements for the Master of International Business (MIB) are:
- A completed application form
- Official Transcripts of all undergraduate programs attended certified in English
- A certified copy of an undergraduate degree (in English)
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.7
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test. To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume stating any relevant professional work experience
- A letter of reference, preferably from an employer
- Two passport size photos
- A non-refundable application fee of Swiss Francs CHF 150 or Euros € 150 or USD 140
Ranked among the top ten universities in Switzerland, the International University in Geneva (IUG) is an accredited academic institution specializing in business education. The University offersundergraduateand graduate programs in Business Administration, International Relations, Media and Communication and International Trade. The curriculum features a unique combination of theoretical and...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!