Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Arts in Media and CommunicationInternational University in Geneva - IUG
The MA in media and communication at the International University in Geneva - IUG in Switzerland provides a comprehensive introduction to today’s issues and challenges within communication and media.
IUG's master of arts in media and communication is designed for young professionals interested in pursuing a career in media and communications. The education program features courses in both theory and practice, including:
- Communication and media theory
- Intercultural communication
- Press and journalism
- Planning and evaluating communication, multimedia, executive communications
- International marketing
Upon completion of the master of arts in media and communication, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the field of media and communications.
The admission requirements for the Master of Arts in Media and Communication at the International University in Geneva IUG in Switzerland are:
- A completed application form
- Official Transcripts of all undergraduate programs attended certified in English
- A certified copy of an undergraduate degree (in English)
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.7
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test. To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume stating any relevant professional work experience
- A letter of reference, preferably from an employer
- Two passport size photos
- A non-refundable application fee of Swiss Francs CHF 150 or Euros € 150 or USD 140
Ranked among the top ten universities in Switzerland, the International University in Geneva (IUG) is an accredited academic institution specializing in business education. The University offersundergraduateand graduate programs in Business Administration, International Relations, Media and Communication and International Trade. The curriculum features a unique combination of theoretical and...