Summer courses - IPAG Business School
The IPAG Summer Courses are short courses allowing you to gain extra ECTS credits counting towards your main degree. They enable students to gain more in-depth knowledge of management and to widen their skillset during a month in the summer.
The IPAG Summer Courses are open to students and professionals that want to develop their knowledge and skills. 2 specializations in English are available: Business Strategy and Luxury Brand Management. Each specialization is taught over 36 hours and is worth 6 ECTS credits. Summer Courses enable students to expand their cultural horizons in a diverse cohort with a number of nationalities represented and cultural visits organised in Paris and on the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur).
To enable students to anticipate tomorrow’s challenges, the IPAG Summer Courses focus on the teaching of innovative managerial and marketing competencies. The modules are taught through a variety of debates, group activities, and case studies for a more dynamic, entertaining, and involved learning experience.
The IPAG Summer Programme is open to students having completed a 1-year degree.
The Summer Programme includes:
Business Strategy (in english) - 6 ECTS
- Understand and analyze the problems in defining and implementing a strategy.
- Appreciate the contribution of different stakeholder groups to strategic decisions.
- Evaluate the strategic capabilities of an organization and its ability to innovate.
- Decode the identity of an organization and analyze the components of a corporate culture.
- Analyze a sector of activity and appraise its potential.
- Apply analytical tools to define the position of a company and to evaluate opportunities.
- Perform a global diagnosis of a company, its growth potential and abilities to adapt to change.
- Define a strategic plan of action and anticipate implementation issues.
Luxury Brand Management (in english) - 6 ECTS
- The concept of Luxury. (the different approaches for a definition of luxury)
- Specificities of the Luxury Industry.
- The Luxury clients.
- The Major Luxury sectors.
- Identify the Luxury Marketing tools.
- International retail systems.
- Understand the different steps of a Luxury Mix Marketing plan.
- Build a Luxury Customer Experience.
- Analyse what a Luxury Brand must do to stay relevant.
2 200€ covering:
- Course fees
- Course materials
- Cultural activities and visits
A 200€ discount per person is available to groups of 5 students or more from the same university.
- 600€ for accommodation (shared flat for 4 weeks, close to the school)
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, one in Nice and one in Paris, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after within the business community. The school benefits from an international network of 100 partner...
Want to know more about Summer courses? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!