Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
A Degree from Experienced Financial Managers
The International Master of Science in Finance from ISCTE-IUL Business School in Portugal is a full-time, one-year programme that provides a highly advanced qualification in the finance field. It is designed for students who intend to pursue a career in the financial services industry or in the field of corporate finance.
The programme combines theoretical study with intensive applied training, to provide a broad and balanced education in finance that can be easily transferred to the work environment.
The Finance course is extremely flexible with half of all modules being electives, allowing students to customize the programme towards the requirements of their future career. Each student will have an individual mentor, an experienced manager from the financial field who will provide advice, coaching and networking opportunities during the programme.
Key modules in the Finance MSc course include:
- Corporate Finance
- Futures, Forwards and Swaps
- Financial Options
- Fixed Income Markets
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Valuation Models
Students wishing to study the MSc Finance programme must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education
- Although not mandatory, a GMAT or GRE exam may enhance his or her chances of being admitted
- Evidence of English proficiency
Degree & diploma
A Master of Science in Finance from ISCTE-IUL Business School.
Tuition & fees
For the full-time MSc. in Finance, the tuition is:
- 5,250€ for European Union residents (plus 1,600€ for the project/dissertation)
- 7,000€ for non-European Union residents (plus 1,600€ for the project)
Scholarships at ISCTE-IUL Business School
- Full time students will be able to apply for a scholarship to cover up to 100% of the tuition fees. The decision will be based on a thorough evaluation of the curriculum of each applicant.
- Scholarships will be given to candidates providing clear evidence of outstanding academic achievement. A high GMAT or GRE score will increase the applicant’s prospects for obtaining a scholarship.
Please note that the scholarship application is only considered after submitting programme application and payment of the respective application fee.
For more detailed information about scholarships and other expenses for certain programmes from ISCTE-IUL Business School, and to see if you qualify, fill out an Information Request below.
ISCTE-IUL Business School
Management, Business and Beaches in Portugal
IBS is the Business School of ISCTE - Lisbon University Institute, a public institution founded in 1972. As a leading Portuguese Business School with a growing international reputation, their goal is to contribute to the advancement of management by offering...
Location & accommodation
Living in Sunny Lisbon
ISCTE-IUL Business School is located in the heart of Lisbon, Portugal. It is Europe's sunniest, safest cities with affordable living. Lisbon is famous for its beaches, waves for surfing and it´s cultural that integrates the old traditions and styles with the new traditions of modern city-living. Students studying in Lisbon will receive the full culture experience of the beaches, nightlife, portoguese...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!