Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Business and CommunicationISM University of Management and Economics
International Business and Communication
International Business and Communication program provides knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career in multinational corporations. The program has been designed by taking account of global business trends such as globalization, multicultural character of business teams, and importance of communication within and outside the company.
Thanks to its multinational character, the program provides an opportunity to meet people of different cultures, improve skills of foreign languages, and acquire essential skills and competences necessary for working in a modern global community.
Upon completion of the International Business and Communication Program, students will have a strong understanding of international business functions and will have acquired personal and business communicational skills as well as managerial competences required in a global company.
- Focus on aspects of International Business, which are in between International Management and International Economics;
- Possible specializations – International Business, International Marketing or Internal & External Communication,
- Intensive study program in the English language, leading to a bachelor diploma in 3.5 years, giving the priority access to the labor market and the possibility to start gaining experience sooner and building career faster;
- One or even two semesters of exchange in one of the partner institutions or international practice.
- Careers can be pursued in international companies in the areas of marketing, communication management, sales, human resources or accounting.
- Secondary school diploma
- TOEFL (IBT minimum score 60) or IELTS academic (minimum score 5.5) test certificate
- If none of these tests has been taken, ISM English test can be taken online
- Motivational letter and CV
- A copy of passport pages containing a photo and information about identity
- Application fee (80 Eur)
- Motivation interview on skype
Degree and diploma
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in International Business and Communication.
The cost of this program is 2360 EUR per semester.
Request information to learn more about scholarship opportunities from ISM University of Management and Economics.
ISM University of Management and Economics
ISM University of Management and Economics is one of the most dynamic and modern universities in Central and Eastern Europe. The ISM University of Management and Economics continues the best traditions of management and economics studies. ISM offers doctoral, master's...