Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Interaction Design
The Master in Interaction Design aims to train professionals who aspire to be tomorrow’s digital leaders equipped with the collaborative, critical thinking and technical skills required to react, adapt and leverage the impacts of digital transformation and understand how the digital can be harnessed for strategic design.
The Master provides an environment of creativity, design and technological innovation by focusing on projects through a future lens. It provides students with the skill set and mindset to challenge the status quo and produce well-rounded designers who can work across disciplinary, cultural and geographical boundaries to design solutions addressing future individual, societal and business needs by nurturing curiosity, experimentation, technical skills and critical thinking, as well as emphatic, collaborative skills.
The programme is aimed at all creators interested in designing interactive experiences, such as:
- Design and communication professionals with a passion for new technologies.
- Designers who want to learn how to program and programmers with UX/UI interests.
- Future entrepreneurs and producers from the digital sector.
- Makers, product designers and digital artists.
- Managers and creatives from the world of advertising and communication.
IED is the biggest international network of fashion, design, visual communication and management schools, with locations in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Florence, Cagliari, Madrid , Barcelona , São Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. Established in 1966, IED has 45 years...