Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MA in Engineering Project Management
This Master of Arts degree from IUBH University of Applied Sciences will prepare graduates for an international career in engineering management, learning about strategic decision-making and technical processes related to the industry. Students will have the opportunity to further career prospects by specializing in one of the following areas:
- Internet of Things
- Product Development
- Project Management for Engineers
- Quality Management and Process Optimization
- Current Issues in Engineering Management
Through this master program, students will:
- learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues
- get to know the fundamental concepts and processes of product development
- acquire an in-depth understanding of both generic and engineering-specific project management tasks
- discuss the broad range of different quality management standards as well as techniques to plan, evaluate and improve the quality of products and processes
- deal with research methods and how to apply them within the field of engineering management
Please feel free to request further informations! By filling out the contact form you will get a special offer from us!
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 180 ECTS)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 according to the German grading system in your Bachelor’s/business degree
- Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations. The university also has strong...
Want to know more about MA in Engineering Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!