Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MA in Health Care ManagementIUBH University of Applied Sciences
MA in Health Care Management
As the health care sector becomes increasingly international, this Master of Arts degree from IUBH University of Applied Sciences becomes even more relevant and in-demand. During this program, students will gain valuable skills and knowledge in strategic decision-making and complex processes related to health management.
Students will have the opportunity to further their career prospects by specializing in one of the following areas:
- Clinical Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Governance & Risk
- International Health Care Systems
- Evidence Based Medicine Strategic Hospital Management
By the end of the program, graduates will have acquired the essential know-hows required to pursue a managerial position within the health care industry.
Please feel free to request further informations! By filling out the contact form you will get a special offer from us!
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 180 ECTS)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system in your Bachelor’s/business degree
- Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations. The university also has strong...
Want to know more about MA in Health Care Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!