Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MA in Hospitality ManagementIUBH University of Applied Sciences
MA in Hospitality Management
Building on existing experience and knowledge of the hospitality industry from past jobs or study, this Master of Arts degree from IUBH University of Applied Sciences will prepare students to take on managerial responsibilities in the field of Hotel and Service Management. To further career prospects, students will have the opportunity to choose from the following specializations for a more focused qualification:
- Hospitality Management Seminar
- Pricing & Distribution Management
- Hospitality Project Planning & Development
- Food & Beverage Management
- Strategic Hospitality & Tourism Marketing
Please feel free to request further informations! By filling out the contact form you will get a special offer from us!
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years – 180 ECTS)
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 according to the German grading system in your Bachelor’s/business degree
- Academic IELTS 6.0/TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
IUBH University of Applied Sciences
IUBH University of Applied Sciences has three campuses - Bad Honnef, Berlin and Bad Reichenhall. The university prides itself on its international focus. All of their courses are offered in English with the option of studying several specialisations. The university...