Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Clinical Medicine (CM)International School, Jinan University
Clinical Medicine (CM)
The program is designed to enable students to develop morally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically as clinical specialists. Students trained under this program will be armed with sound basic knowledge, expertise and skills in modern medicine, and can be qualified for being clinical practitioners or doing teaching and research work in the field of clinical medicine.
To satisfy the requirements for entrance to Jinan University, all the applicants are required to:
- Have a written record of good conduct and good health.
- Have graduated from an overseas senior high school or reached the equivalent level of education;
- For overseas Chinese applicants and foreign students of Chinese origin, have been recommended by the nearest Chinese Embassy (Consulate) or Office of thechargé d'affairesor by any member of overseas Chinese Organizations, overseas Chinese schools, or any respected members from overseas Chinese circles;
- For foreign students, apply through application in person with two teachers as referees;
- For non-native English-speaking applicants, have to satisfy one of the following requirements: IELTS: overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5 in each section), or TOEFL IBT:overall score of 80, or SAT:overall score of 1400
If needed, request information to learn the prerequisites for enrolling in this program.
International School, Jinan University
The International School of Jinan University was founded in 2001 and is located in Guangzhou, China. It is a young, but unique college, in which all courses are delivered in English. There are currently nine Bachelor degree programs and one...
Want to know more about Clinical Medicine (CM)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!