Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Bachelor of Creative Arts (3D Animation) at JMC Academy in Australia is a technically, artistically, and client-focused education course in the field of creative arts and 3D animation.
JMC Academy's 2-year Bachelor of Creative Arts (3D Animation) provides students an education in the fundamentals and science behind creating good designs. As one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creative arts and 3D animation are changing constantly. It is crucial for students to receive training in the latest industry standards, provided at JMC Academy, namely in software such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, and Mudbox.
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Creative Arts (3D Animation) develop creative and technical skillsets through both their individual work on portfolios and the interdisciplinary cross-campus productions including collaboration with students from management, music, film, games and audio engineering programs.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Creative Arts (3D Animation), graduates are well-prepared to launch a successful career in the field of creative arts and 3D animation, working in film production, web design, video games development, or advertising, to name a few.
Admission requirements for international students applying to the Bachelor of Creative Arts (3D Animation) at JMC Academy in Australia are:
- An IELTS score of 6.0, with no single band score below 5.5, or equivalent.
- Successful completion of senior high school. Official transcripts must be submitted, with an English translation, for evaluation by the JMC Academy’s International Services Division.
- Purchase of adequate overseas student health insurance. JMC Academy can arrange this for you and is paid for at the time of initial course fee payment.
- Applicants for the Animation courses are required to submit a portfolio of work.
- All students must attend an interview, either in person (if in Australia) or by telephone or Skype link if overseas
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the application/assessment process well in advance of class start dates to allow adequate time for visa processing.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian sign all admission agreements and a financial responsibility statement.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Established in 1982 by John Martin Cass, JMC Academy was originally founded in Sydney to meet the demand for qualified professionals in the entertainment technology industry. From day one, JMC Academy broke ground as Australia's first private college to qualify...
Location & accommodation
JMC Academy Sydney Campus
The JMC Academy’s Sydney campus is conveniently located in Surry Hills, just a five-minute walk from Central Railway Station (Sydney’s main station). The JMC Academy is located in a creative arts hub, surrounded by galleries, fashion design houses, and graphic design, advertising and media outlets. Trendy cafes and world-famous restaurants are also located in this area. The campus is minutes away...