Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Get an M.Sc. in Business Engineering from KEDGE
KEDGE Business School's business engineering master has been specifically conceived for students with a technical background, in order to combine the technical knowledge with high level management skills.
The master degree program recruits students who have completed two years of studies in technology, mechanics or other scientific fields.
Master program objectives:
- To develop management competences with a focus on technological dimensions
- To learn how to manage complex affairs, by mastering technical, financial and managerial issues
- To extend ones professional expertise in order to carry out a function with a high level of added value within an industrial company in a B to B environment.
- Adapted teaching to the recruited profile, a personalized study period to construct a professional project
- International opportunities to evolve in a multicultural context
- Know-how and competences which are required by industrial companies, being entirely adapted to the market demand
- Guidance and coaching leading to a solid personalized professional project
- Remarkable employability (95% of employment in 6 months, average salary 34K€)
Industrial Marketing - Project Management - Strategy and Industrial Management - Financial Engineering and Law - Complex negotiation - Research methods - Business English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese
Master 2 = choice of 3 options:
- Business Development
- International Industrial Purchase
- B to B Services
1st year: 8 weeks internship
2nd year: 10 weeks internship
3rd year: 24 weeks internship + thesis
- A semester in one of our partner institutions in 1st or 2nd year.
- All internships can be done abroad.
- Various international projects
The eligibility requirements for this business engineering degree from KEDGE Business School are as follows:
Application at level 1 (undergraduate), 2 or 3 (graduate) according to former study records.
Online application via our web page.
- CV (resume)
- cover letter
- all former study records
- copy of ID or passport
- online application
Competitive exams on site:
- Multiple choice test for english level
- written summary on a technology based text
- motivation interview
Tuition & fees
The tuition fee for this MSc in Business Engineering at KEDGE Business School is 7 650€/year.
Welcome to KEDGE Business School!
KEDGE Business School is one of the top ranked business schools in France and offers comprehensive management training at undergraduate & graduate level. Located in Marseille and Toulon, in France, the school is EQUIS, AMBA & AACSB accredited. KEDGE Business School encourages students to...