Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Laws (LLM) in Food Law
This unique programme in Food Law will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating food
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
This course is designed for a large variety of senior professionals in:
- food production
- hygiene firms, and
- representatives from industry associations and regulatory bodies
The course is also ideal for lawyers in private practice law firms and in-house.
The cost of this course is £8700 + VAT.
- Food Law in the UK and EU
- Food Consumer Protection Law
- Food Marketing Law
- Food Safety Law
- Food Sources Protection Law
- Negotiated Study Module
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Want to know more about Master in Food Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!