Postgraduate Diploma/LLM in: Media and Entertainment Law
The purpose of the course is to enable you to:
- develop an in-depth and practical understanding of media and entertainment law
- understand the principles and practice of media and entertainment law and the changing commercial contexts in which these operate
- analyse issues in media and entertainment from a legal perspective
- apply relevant law to help resolve issues that arise in media and entertainment practice
- utilise mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods to help secure settlements
This qualification has been developed for those who wish to acquire expertise in media and entertainment law.
This area of law includes intellectual property, contracts, and defamation as these relate to media, including social media, and to areas such as advertising, music and sports law. It has been designed specifically for those working in, or wishing to enter the media and entertainment fields; or for those with, or without legal backgrounds who wish to broaden their expertise.
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Want to know more about Master in Media & Entertainment Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!