Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Laws (LLM) in Sports Law and Practice
This unique programme in Sports Law and Practice will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating sport
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
Although the course involves the academic study of sports law, it also features a very important practical dimension as evidenced by case studies in a number of the modules.
It is therefore suitable for:
- actual/intending lawyers in fields such as sports regulation and governance
- sports broadcasting and the commercial aspects of sports generally
- representatives of sports governing bodies
The course will also be suitable for:
- legal or sports management professionals
- those who are responsible for representing the interests of athletes and players
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...