Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Postgraduate Diploma in UK, EU & US Copyright Law
This programme provides tuition from one of Europe’s leading centres in European Law and is studied on a distance learning basis, thereby avoiding crucial time spent away from your place of work. Completing this rigorous programme will give you a competitive advantage in a difficult job market.
The programme is spread over 8 months and ends with an examination at King’s College London. The units will take you systematically through the whole subject.
There will be three optional weekend seminars held in London throughout the year, which will provide an opportunity for revision of the programme, for discussion, preparation for the examination and for you to meet fellow students and your programme tutors.
This programme is attended by Lawyers in Private Practice, In-House Legal Advisers, Senior Licensing Officers, Business Affairs Executives, Contracts Managers, Rights Executives, Trade Mark Specialists.
The cost of this course is £6000 + VAT.
The programme aims to provide you with an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the general principles of copyright law, mainly focusing on the law in the United Kingdom, the principles of United States copyright law and the major ‘copyright’ Directives of the European Union. Benefit from a highly relevant programme that will:
- Introduce the main international copyright conventions in the field
- Deal with rights in literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works, films, sound recordings, broadcasts, cable programmes, computer programs and databases, performers’ rights and publishers’ rights
- Cover both theoretical aspects and questions which arise in practice, in particular concerning infringement and available remedies
- Include a unit devoted to the French and German laws on author’s rights and related rights
- Examine thoroughly United States Copyright Law
- Conclude with the main challenges in the field of copyright
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Want to know more about Postgraduate Diploma in UK, EU & US Copyright Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!