Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Specialisation Design
This two-year master's program from Linnaeus University is designed to help students become skilled in innovation management, with a strong focus on design.
The inspiring and multidisciplinary program covers:
- Project and innovation management
- Process and product development
- Business and system development
- Social entrepreneurship
- In-depth knowledge of design
- Interaction with business and technology
The program includes collaborative projects with industry and organizations, along with advancement in design and a broadening towards other disciplines (business and technology).
General entry requirements for studies at the second level and specific entry requirements:
- 90 credits in the main field of study Design (including an independent project of at least 15 credits) or the equivalent.
- English B/English 6 or the equivalent.
- Approved portfolio.
This modern and international university in southern Sweden aims to help its graduates and researchers make real positive change in society. Located in Växjö and Kalmar, Linnaeus University offers over 150 degree programs within arts and humanities, health and life sciences,...
Want to know more about Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Specialisation Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!