Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Specialisation Engineering
This multidisciplinary two-year master's program from Linnaeus University is designed to help students become skilled in innovation management, with a strong focus on engineering.
The program covers:
- Project and innovation management
- Process and product development
- Business and system development
- Social entrepreneurship
- In-depth knowledge of technology
- Interaction with business and design
The program includes collaborative projects with industry and organizations, along with advancement in design and a broadening towards other disciplines (business and design).
General entry requirements for second-cycle studies and specific entry requirements:
- 90 credits in the main field of study Mechanical Engineering including 7.5 credits in Solid Mechanics, alternatively 90 credits in the main field of study Forest and Wood Technology including 7.5 credits in Mechanics (including a degree project of at least 15 credits) or the equivalent.
- 15 credits in Mathematics; Calculus I, (7.5 credits), and Linear Algebra/Vector Geometry (7.5 credits) or the equivalent.
- English B/6 or the equivalent.
Tuition & fees
For tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
Linnaeus University - Where Everything is Possible
This modern and international university in southern Sweden aims to help its graduates and researchers make real positive change in society. Located in Växjö and Kalmar, Linnaeus University offers over 150 degree programs within arts and humanities, health and life sciences,...