Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Interior Design CertificateLorenzo de' Medici - The Italian International Institute
Interior Design Certificate - LdM Institute, Florence
Prepare for a successful career in interior design with LDM's Interior Design Certificate course in Florence. Students will be encouraged to develop their creativity and talent in the field, alongside comprehensive theoretical and practical work.
Applicants can choose to study the one-year certificate program or the full two-year professional certificate.
Course highlights include:
- A focus on both traditional interior design methods and digital design
- Working on real projects for real customers
- Learning how to navigate the professional world of interior design
- Field trips to furniture factories, design offices and artist studios
- Multidisciplinary and collaborative projects
To be eligible to apply for this program students must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in a good medical/psychological condition
- Have proof of English proficiency
Qualifying individuals may be exempt from the first semester of the Certificate Program. Students applying for the advanced two-year program will be required to provide evidence of their background and knowledge. Contact LdM for more information.
Lorenzo de’ Medici (LdM) - Higher Education at the Italian International Institute
Since 1973, LdM has built its reputation as one of Italy's most reputable international higher education institutes. Each year, LdM welcomes over 3000 students from over 100 different countries. LdM offers authentic Italian learning and living experiences at its three campuses: Florence,...