Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Jewelry CertificateLorenzo de' Medici - The Italian International Institute
Jewelry Certificate - LdM Institute, Florence
Prepare for a successful career in jewelry design with this creative and technical certificate course from LdM Institute. Florence has a long-standing reputation of producing high quality jewelry that receives international acclaim; making the LdM an ideal artistic and cultural study setting for students looking to make their mark in the field.
Students can choose to study the one-year certificate program or the full two-year professional certificate.
Course highlights include:
- Encouragement of creativity, artistic talent and experimentation
- A strong focus on hands-on application of techniques, using lab instruments and machines
- Learning how to drill, file, weld, shape materials, and polish and set precious and semi-precious stones in a finished product
- A blend of theoretical and practical knowledge to help individuals express their own creativity and create their own collection
To be eligible to apply for this program students must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in a good medical/psychological condition
- Have proof of English proficiency
Qualifying individuals may be exempt from the first semester of the Certificate Program. Students applying for the advanced two-year program will be required to provide evidence of their background and knowledge. Contact LdM for more information.
Please contact LdM to discuss pricing for this course.
Lorenzo de’ Medici (LdM) - Higher Education at the Italian International Institute
Since 1973, LdM has built its reputation as one of Italy's most reputable international higher education institutes. Each year, LdM welcomes over 3000 students from over 100 different countries. LdM offers authentic Italian learning and living experiences at its three campuses: Florence,...