Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BA (Hons) in Media and Communication ManagementMacromedia University of Applied Sciences
Study a BA (Hons) in media & communication in Germany
Are you interested in a course that combines communications, media and management? If so, then the Bachelor in Media and Communication Management is for you. This course offers a combination of creative and business units and a wealth of practical experience.
As a media and communications manager, you will be working at the key interfaces between communications, marketing and media productions. Your knowledge of business, strategy and creative arts is highly sought after by companies, PR and advertising agencies, political parties, interest groups, non-profit organizations and public administration.
Your benefits at Macromedia University
- Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
- Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
- Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
- Campuses in Berlin & Munich
- Authentic, practice-oriented projects
- Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
- International students
- Career perspective in Germany
- Buddy network for international students
- Programmes entirely in English
- Campus locations situated in Germany’s industrial centres
- International network of Partner Universities
Admission to Macromedia University is granted according to the Free State of Bavaria Regulations on Qualifications for University Studies (§60 of the Bavarian University Regulations) as last amended.
For Bachelor applications:
You need a certified secondary education certificate, the entrance qualification for Universities/Universities of Applied Sciences or equal qualification and tertiary education certificates if applicable. School leaving certificates from outside Bavaria must be officially approved as being equivalent, where necessary.
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences - BA and MA Programs
Developments in our society follow the rhythm of technological progress, between the cornerstones of globalization and mediatization. Macromedia University follows these developments in its capacity as a university, and conceives itself as a place for reflecting on all aspects of...