Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BA in Media and Communication ManagementMacromedia University of Applied Sciences
Learn to Succeed in International Media with this Bachelor Degree
The bachelor’s degree program in Media and Communication Management will give you the theoretical insights and practical skills you need to be successful in an international media context.
Foundation courses in media, communication, and management will provide you with a basic knowledge of four major career-oriented fields: Brand Management and Advertising , Corporate Communications and PR, Internet Management, TV Management and Broadcasting.
The knowledge you acquire will allow you to work flexibly and efficiently within a changing media landscape. Media managers are active in a wide range of areas.
This B.A. degree program concentrates on developing creativity and management capabilities. Students especially benefit from interaction with other Macromedia University courses in creative areas: film and television, media and communication design, and journalism. Upon graduation you can embark directly on your chosen career or enroll in a Master’s degree program.
Your benefits at Macromedia University
- Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15*
- Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
- Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
- Campuses in Berlin & Munich: two of the Top 5 “Most Affordable Cities for Students 2015” worldwide**
- Authentic, practice oriented projects with over 500 well-known companies
- Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
- International students from all continents
- Career perspectives in Germany
- Master’s degree on three days a week (e.g. from Thursday to Saturday)
- Pre-Semester course online available
- Buddy network for international students
- Programmes entirely in English
- Campus locations situated in the very centre of Germany’s industrial locations
- International network of Partner Universities
Admission to Macromedia University is granted according to the Free State of Bavaria Regulations on Qualifications for University Studies (§60 of the Bavarian University Regulations) as last amended.
For Bachelor applications:
You need a certified secondary education certificate, the entrance qualification for Universities/Universities of Applied Sciences or equal qualification and tertiary education certificates if applicable. School leaving certificates from outside Bavaria must be officially approved as being equivalent, where necessary.
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences - BA and MA Programs
Developments in our society follow the rhythm of technological progress, between the cornerstones of globalization and mediatization. Macromedia University follows these developments in its capacity as a university, and conceives itself as a place for reflecting on all aspects of...
Want to know more about BA in Media and Communication Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!