Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Online Master of Business AdministrationMagna Carta College
A unique MBA helping you to stand out from the competition
One of the key objectives of this Master of Business Administration course is to strengthen management skills to prepare for promotion and to develop strong leadership qualities that are crucial for senior managers and directors in today’s business world. During this programme, students will get the opportunity to link theoretical and practical knowledge with analytical skills in business case studies and gain the ability to discuss, debate and communicate complex ideas and analysis in business.
As well as this, strategic management skills which will give you and your organisation the advantage will be developed, and you will design, plan, organise and deliver an individual research report. This course enables students to achieve an MBA degree at fee they can afford, and without sacrificing a career or time away from family. The Magna Carta MBA is the door to success: it will open up new opportunities and enable you to fulfil your career goals and aspirations.
Mode of Delivery
The programme is presented in blended learning form. This involves complete course content provided on line with real time support from tutors plus a two-week residential in the UK where students meet each other and their tutors.
This 15 month programme is a complete master’s degree programme.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- People and Organisations: Principles and Practices in Global Contexts
- Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Operations
- Innovation Management
- Developing Effectiveness in Leadership and Management
- Management Learning and Research
- Business Research Project
Oxbridge Faculty – Oxbridge Tutorials – Your Oxbridge Advantage – Your Oxbridge Future
The MBA course with London Metropolitan University requires:
- Bachelor’s degree – a minimum of a UK undergraduate lower second class honours degree in any subject, or the overseas equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience at Managerial or Supervisory Level
- Equivalent overseas qualification recognised by the UK NARIC
- Overseas learners must show proficiency in the English language and have an appropriate qualification equivalent to IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in any element
Request information - obligation free
Magna Carta College
Magna Carta College is an independent business school, located in Oxford, which has evolved from one founded 10 years ago by senior Oxford academics. With its team of faculty from top UK universities and experienced industry practitioners Magna Carta College delivers the...