Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Earn a BA in Psychology
The BA in Psychology is gives you a thorough training, both in theory and practice. Preparing you for a career in the field of psychology, the rigorous BA programme focuses on following subjects:
- Cognitive psychology
- Behavioural psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Social psychology
- Organizational and workplace psychology
- Neurology and psychophysiology
- Health psychology
- Personality psychology
- Quantitative research methods
Upon completion of the BA in Psychology, graduates will have the skills and knowledge required, in order to pursue careers as psychologists in the areas of medicine, education and business.
Admission requirements for the BA in Psychology at McDaniel College Budapest in Budapest, Hungary are:
- Secondary school courses and grades, with special consideration given to accelerated courses;
- Personal essay (Topics available on The Common Application);
- Personal traits, goals, and motivation;
- Recommendations and evaluations by principals, counselors, and teachers;
- Participation in nonacademic activities; and
- Aptitude and achievement tests
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
McDaniel College Budapest
McDaniel College Budapest is an educational institution located in the heart of Budapest, Hungary. Established in 1994, the school is the European campus of a private American college - McDaniel College - in the state of Maryland. Students enrolled at...
Location & accommodation
Budapest is the bustling capital city of Hungary with a population of about 1.7 million people. Located on the banks of the Danube River, the city is divided by this body of water into 2 halves: Buda on the east and Pest to the west. Budapest is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. As a vibrant and culturally diverse city, Budapest has a wide range of activities for...