The bachelor in communication and media studies program will help you understand the role of communication in modern society.
The communications program will focus on:
- the application of mass communications theory to the corporate sector
- the role of culture and social structures in social change
- global trends and their local impact and contemporary writing practices.
You'll study compulsory courses such as communications, international studies, and writing, as well as a range of elective units from the Faculty of Arts or other faculties. Communication internships are highly encouraged!
- Communication (core)
- Global studies (specialization)
- Screen studies (specialization)
Graduates from the bachelor in communication work in areas such as:
- public relations
- corporate communications
- community affairs
- education and media services
There are no formal prerequisites for the bachelor of communication and media studies
2016 annual tuition fees for this course are:
- RM34,000 for Malaysian students
- RM37,400 for international students
A global academy. A dynamic, international experience.
Monash University is one of the world’s leading international education institutions, ranked in the top 100 in the world. Established in Melbourne, Australia, just 50 years ago, Monash has quickly developed a worldwide reputation for excellence in education. It was...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!