Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuanian: Mykolo Romerio universitetas) is one of the largest universities in Lithuania and have faculties in the cities of Vilnius and Kaunas. The institution was established after restoration of independence of the Republic of Lithuania in 1990 and it bears the name of the Lithuanian legal scholar, judge and father of Lithuania's Constitutional Law, Mykolas Römeris.
The university enrolls around 9,000 international students from 38 countries and offer Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programmes in the English language in the field of Social Sciences.. The university has developed partnerships with over 300 universities, public and private institutions abroad and it is active in various world organisations including the European Universities Association (EUA) and the International Association of Universities (IAU).
MRU has a modern and well-equipped campus outside the city center of Vilnius, surrounded by the park:
- The campus is easy accessible by public transport from any place in Vilnius. From MRU it takes approximately 25 minutes to reach the city center by bus.
- Accommodation on campus is offered for all international students, a place in a double room at the university’s students house costs 100 euros per month, a place in a triple room – 85 euros per month.
- For convenience of students, the university offers dining hall and cafeterias where it is possible to have breakfast, lunch or dinner for 2-4 euros.
- University buildings with lecture halls and library are located only 5 minutes’ walk from the students’ house.
- Many additional services offered by the university are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sport halls and gyms, outdoor sports equipment, wireless internet, cultural and educational activities, courses of foreign languages etc.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!