Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Informatics and Digital ContentsMykolas Romeris University
Informatics and Digital Contents Course
This course prepares students to apply their knowledge and informatics-based methods to digital animation, gaming and audiovisual effect industries. They will be able to apply their knowledge to digital content production with a focus on entrepreneurship and self-employment in this field.
Participants will be able to:
- Design and implement game and visual content project by using database systems, data structure application environments and artificial intelligence methods.
- Analyse data transaction processes in computer networks and information systems.
- Design and apply human-machine interaction systems, tools, mathematical models in game development.
- Use graphical design and modelling tools for digital content development.
- Develop a research plan, study and analyse the scientific literature, systemise and summarise information and draw conclusions.
- Select suitable quantitative and qualitative research methods for the analysis of problematic areas, apply these methods and to present collected data in the required format for the research object.
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to get into industries such as computer games, art and design, digital marketing and advertisement.
Access to the second cycle Master degree studies
Contact MRU for detailed course content information.
Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuanian: Mykolo Romerio universitetas) is one of the largest universities in Lithuania and have faculties in the cities of Vilnius and Kaunas. The institution was established after restoration of independence of the Republic of Lithuania in 1990 and it...
Want to know more about Informatics and Digital Contents? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!