Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Social Pedagogy and Social Pedagogy and Legal Fundamentals
This course focuses on the social education function and the theoretical provisions and principles capable of providing social assistance to a child's educational well-being, safety, positive socialization and integration in society by promoting full expression of personal and civic maturity.
Participants will be able to:
- Collaborate and communicate with pupils, their parents and experts based teacher attitudes and values.
- Use scientific achievements in solving problems related to the provision of social and educational support.
- Follow the provisions of methodology and ethics to plan and organise socioeducational research.
- Identify and implement professional and personal learning needs and assess learning outcomes in professional development, to adapt to the changes in occupation using ICT and other innovations.
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to pursue a career in education.
Tuition & fees
This course costs:
- EU citizens: 1,800 EUR per year
- Non-EU citizens: 2,160 EUR per year
- Course starts 1 September.
- Non-refundable application fee is € 100
- Overall living expenses are estimated to be € 350 per month
- Application closes:
- Non-EU citizens 30 June
- EU citizens 01 August
Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuanian: Mykolo Romerio universitetas) is one of the largest universities in Lithuania and have faculties in the cities of Vilnius and Kaunas. The institution was established after restoration of independence of the Republic of Lithuania in 1990 and it...