Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BA in Fashion DesignNABA - Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
Bachelor of Arts In Fashion Design
The goal of the BA in Fashion Design is to prepare students to find a job within the Italian and international fashion system. The program is structured to help the student achieve learning objectives in a coherent and progressive way.
Each year, students can take a fun, experimental course focused on coaching and free creativity, from which they gain motivation and passion and discover their personal skills through teamwork. Along with the program, students participate in collaborative projects with companies that give them a realistic experience of professional life. This structure allows students to specialize within different areas of expertise, thus focusing the field of their future job.
According to the Italian Ministry of Education, students who wish to enter an Italian University for Bachelor degree studies must meet the following requirements:
- A secondary school diploma that is validated by the Italiandiplomatic authority in the students’ home country and that isrecognized as equivalent to the Italian Secondary schooldiploma (having followed a period of study lasting at least 12 years)
- Must pass an admission exam
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the English Language and/or Italian
- Compliance with the pre-enrolment procedures to submit to therelevant Italian Diplomatic Authorities the documents foreseen by thelaw regulating EU and NON EU citizens’ access to Italian universities.
Bachelor of Arts at NABA
- history of modern art
- project methodology
- project culture
- fashion design 1
- history of costume 1
- textile design 1
- pattern making
- fashion design 2
- accessory design
- digital technologies and applications
- multimedia languages
- illustration textile design 2
- fashion design publishing
- fashion design 3
- fashion styling and events 1
- multimedia design
- fashion design 4
- fashion styling and events 2
- costume design
- decoration techniques and technologies
- history of cinema and video
- cultural marketing
- cultural anthropology
- performative techniques for visual arts
- contemporary arts phenomenology
- career development
When Students graduate from NABA, they receive a degree that is recognized around the world and in Europe that is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research (MIUR).
Through exchange programmes, NABA's International Office encourages and supports students wishing to study abroad. Through exchange programmes, NABA's International Office encourages and supports students wishing to study abroad. The office promotes educational experiences at numerous prestigious international partner universities worldwide. International study opportunities are mainly provided as part of the Erasmus+ project promoted by the European Commission, the International Exchange Program for destinations outside of Europe.
The annual NABA Placement certified survey aimed to investigate alumni occupational position after graduation. 89% of NABA students find job one year upon graduation.
The BA in Fashion and Textile Design graduates find employment as Accessories designer,Textile designer, Creative director, Illustrator, Stylist for magazines and communication agencies, Visual merchandiser, Event organizer, Costume designer, Fashion coordinator, Image consultant, Art director, Fashion blogger, Buyer, Trend forecaster, Fashion designer.
Study abroad in Milano - find your education at NABA - Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti
NABA - Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti is an Italian training Academy of Fine Arts and Design, situated in Milano and formed in 1980 by a group of re-known artists. NABA is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of University...
Want to know more about BA in Fashion Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!