The BA in Human Resource Management is designed to provide students with theoretical knowledge of human resources practice, labour relations, labour law, business and management, combined with hands-on practical skills in information technology, conflict management, research, and stress management.
The BA in Human Resource Management includes elements of both industrial psychology and technology.
The admission requirements for the BA in Human Resource Management are:
- For current grade 12 learners:
- Admission Points Score of 36.
- Minimum NSC requirements for degree entry must be met.
- English, Afrikaans or isiXhosa (home language or first additional language) on at least level 3 (40-49%).
- NSC achievement rating of at least 2 (30-39%) for Mathematics or 4 (50-59%) for Mathematical Literacy.
- Applicants with an Admission Points Score between 26 and 35 may be referred to write the Access Assessment Test before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
- For students who studied prior to 2008:
- Matriculation exemption/endorsement.
- Learners must score at least 27 points on the university’s SPS rating scale.
- Mathematics minimum pass mark of at least a SG=E.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements for direct admission, and who have an SPS of 18 or higher, may be referred to write the Access Assessment Test before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) is the largest higher education institution in the Eastern and Southern Cape. Approximately 10% of NMMU's 27,000 students are international students.The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University offers quality education in a vibrant, diverse environment conducive...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!