Study Financial Modelling at NMMU
The Bachelor of Commerce - Financial Modelling at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth, South Africa is an education programme through which students gain a comprehensive knowledge of commerce, and more specifically financial modelling.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University's 3-year, full-time Bachelor of Commerce - Financial Modelling is a new and innovative programme which focuses on the intersection of financial modelling and statistics. Students enrolled in this commerce education programme learn how to effectively deploy a wide range of computational statistical techniques to model and solve problems in econometrics and finance.
Education courses included in the Bachelor of Commerce - Financial Modelling are:
- Financial Statistics
- General Accounting
- Probability Distribution Theory and Estimation
- Economics of Financial Markets
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Commerce - Financial Modelling, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the field of commerce, namely in statistical data analysis within finance.
Admission requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce - Financial Modelling at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth, South Africa are:
- Admission Points Score of 38.
- Minimum NSC requirements for degree entry must be met.
- English, Afrikaans or isiXhosa (home language or first additional language) on at least level 3 (40-49%).
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) for Mathematics or 6 (70-79% for Maths Literacy.
- Applicants with an Admission Points Score between 28 and 37 may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.
The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) is the largest higher education institution in the Eastern and Southern Cape. Approximately 10% of NMMU's 27,000 students are international students.The Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University offers quality education in a vibrant, diverse environment conducive...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!