Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Pathway to Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Management ProgramNew European College
Study a Pathway to Bachelor program in business in Munich
The Pathway to Bachelor program is designed to introduce you is designed to introduce you to the world of studying at university level in English. It is the path for students that do not meet the entry requirements for the bachelor program, to enter at the Bachelor program after 2 semesters.
Subjects covered in the program include:
- Introduction to Business
- Business Math
- Business English
Focused on international applicants, the successful completion of this program guarantees your placement into the BA program and gives you the opportunity to get acquainted with student life in the beautiful city of Munich.
Who is it suitable for?
- You have studied a different subject and would like to switch to the field of business administration.
- Students who do not meet the entry requirements for the Bachelor program can enroll in this program.
- A successful completion guarantees progression into New European College's bachelor program.
- You'll understand what the expectations are for studying at university level.
- Improve your English language skills.
- Application Form
- Secondary School transcripts and diploma (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report)
- IELTS 5.0 / TOEFL 64
- Copy of passport (for EU Citizens: ID Card)
- Entrance exam and interview in person or via Skype
- Passport photograph
Tuition & fees
Tuition fee per semester: 5900 Euro
Join a global community, learn from industry professionals, balance theory and practice. Become a student at New European College to experience all this and more.
New European College
The New European College is an international business school in Munich, which offers a modern business education based on the delicate balance between theory and practice. Located in Munich, one of the richest and most prosperous cities in Europe students...