Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
B.A. in Game Art from NSAD
The Bachelor of Arts in Game Art degree from NewSchool of Architecture and Design is designed to give graduates the creative and technical skills required for a professional career in the gaming industry.
This program has been developed to meet the industry demand for highly skilled artists who can create and develop interactive experiences on a variety of digital platforms. NSAD employs a systematic approach to creative technologies in the fields of game art and design.
The bachelor or arts in game arts program concludes with a final project focusing on creating a major game production. The curriculum immerses students in design, moving from foundational knowledge and skill to the final project designed to simulate a studio environment. Utilizing this type of method equips students with a strong core foundation in interdisciplinary arts while fostering independent creativity. The game arts program through NSAD is instructed in English.
Highlights of the Game Art Bachelor:
- Students studying at NSAD benefit from strong connections within the gaming industry and provide access to the latest technologies, VIP guest speakers, and professional mentors.
- Faculty and staff members of the program are highly qualified and accomplished in the game arts and production.
- The Bachelor of Arts in Game Arts prepares students to enter the growing field of game production.
Career paths for this degree include:
- Game artists
- Technical and art directors
The following are a list of admission requirements for first year game arts students at NSAD:
- Graduation from a recognized high school or acceptable evidence of comparable academic achievement
- A high school cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Test Scores (SAT or ACT required for First Time Freshmen)
- A completed application form with application fee
- Statement of Purpose
NewSchool of Architecture and Design
NewSchool of Architecture and Design located in California offers students higher education in the four core disciplines of architecture, construction management, digital media arts, and design. NewSchool places an emphasis on a hands-on approach to learning design and strives to...
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!