Graduate Certificate in International Business - Niels Brock
This graduate certificate is presented in partnership with De Montfort University in Leicester and has been designed to prepare students wishing to pursue the Master of Science program in International Business & Management from De Montfort and Niels Brock. Students will be able to choose a major that fits best with their interests and career goals:
- Strategy & management
Through the program, students will develop their business and language competencies, preparing them for further studies towards a career within international business.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- One of the following degrees:
- UK BA/BSc 3rd class (Hons) degree
- Danish (Professional) Bachelor degree with a 2-4 grade average
- Equivalent international qualifications
- Minimum IELTS 5.0 (overall band score) or equivalent
- Documented business-related working experience (for applicants without a business-related background)
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Graduate Certificate in International Business from Niels Brock.
Niels Brock has over 130 years of experience in tailoring all types of educational products to fit the needs of the business world. Niels Brock's business college was established in 1881 and quickly became a well-respected institution of higher education....
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!