Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study a Bachelor in Civil Engineering in China
This civil engineering program is intended to cultivate high-level engineering technicians and researchers who should adapt the requirement of modern construction of socialism; develop roundly in aspects of virtue, intelligence and body, and master basic theory and knowledge of the discipline of civil engineering.
Main Courses include:
- Descriptive Geometry & Engineering Drawing
- Theoretical Mechanics
- Material Mechanics
- Structural mechanics
- Construction Materials
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Probability and Statistics
- Building Engineering
- Elementary Reinforced Concrete Design
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures, Construction Techniques
- Structural Testing Technology
Completed High School
Tuition & fees
Northwestern Polytechnical University in China
Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) is located in the ancient capital city of Xi’an, the cradle of Chinese civilization. NPU was founded in 1938 and is one of the 211 and 985 project universities of China and enjoys a highly distinguished...