Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Business Administration diploma program provides students with a broad understanding of business practices. With the experience and skills learned in the classroom, students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
The Diploma in Business Administration consists of 60 credits. All students take 27 credits in core business foundation courses plus first-year courses in English, Mathematics and Economics
In addition to the general Business Administration diploma course, there are 5 options available:
- Financial Services,
- Hospitality Tourism Management,
- Human Resources Management,
Students wishing to study the Business Administration Diploma should meet the following requirements:
- B.C. secondary school graduation or equivalent.
- Students graduating from secondary school in or prior to 2012: Principles of Mathematics 11, or an equivalent Advanced Level Adult Basic Education mathematics course; or a minimum grade of 70% in Introductory Mathematics 11; or a minimum grade of 60% in Applications of Mathematics 11.
Students entering Grade 10 in or after 2010 and/or completing the new mathematics curriculum: A minimum of 60% in one of Pre-calculus Grade 11, Foundations of Mathematics Grade 11, or Apprenticeship and Workplace Mathematics Grade 11, or the equivalent Advanced Level Adult Basic Education mathematics course.
- A minimum grade of 60 in one of English 12, English 12 First Peoples or TPC 12, or an equivalent Provincial Level Adult Basic Education English course, or a minimum score of level 4 on the Language Proficiency Index (LPI). Communications 12 is not acceptable.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Business Administration diploma program are $ 1,100 per course.
Okanagan College is located in British Columbia, on the west coast of Canada. The college has four campuses, all offering a variety of quality international courses and recreational activities which take advantage of the natural features of the region. With...
Location & accommodation
British Columbia, Canada
Okanagan College is located in British Columbia, in western Canada, frequently rated as one of the best place to live work and study. The Okanagan region is located in the Southern Interior of Canada's western province of British Columbia, about 400km east of Vancouver. Kelowna International Airport connects the region to visitors worldwide. Vancouver can be reached by car (4.5 hrs) bus...