Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Special Needs Education - CounsellingPalacký University Olomouc
Master in Special Needs Education - Counselling
This non-teaching master degree is the perfect next step for those who currently hold a bachelor-level qualification in special needs education and will build on the knowledge gained through their previous studies. Through this curriculum, students will develop their knowledge and skills in independent educational, diagnostic, therapeutic and counselling work with people with health or social disadvantages. Other skills students will develop include:
- Performing special needs education diagnostics and develop individual plans
- Carrying out interventions and special needs education counselling
- Cooperating with professionals on an interdisciplinary basis
- Communicating and collaborating with the parents of children and pupils and teachers in special and mainstream schools
The applicants are required to send:
- An on-line application
- Motivation letter and profile essay
- Proof of their previous education (i.e. foreign certificate as equivalent to a certificate of education issued in the Czech Republic)
- Certificate of language competence
Applicants will also be required to sit an interview as well as an admission test of special needs education covering the Bachelor’s degree in special needs education.
Tuition fee for the academic year 2018/2019 will be announced.
Please contact the university via the information request form to learn more about the costs and payment options associated with this program.
Thanks to Palacký University and a number of other education institutions, Olomouc is considered the top student city in the entire Czech Republic and is home to over 23,000 students from all around the globe. Students at Palacký University can...