Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Special Needs Education – Drama TherapyPalacký University Olomouc
Master in Special Needs Education - Drama Therapy
Through this master degree program from Palacký University Olomouc, students will build on the knowledge and skills developed at bachelor-level to become experts at independent educational, diagnostic, therapeutic and counselling work with people with health or social disadvantages, offering expressive therapy with a focus on drama therapy in:
- Daily care sanatoria
- Facilities providing social care and prevention
- Gerontology facilities
- Facilities of penitentiary and postpenitentiary (continuous) care
- Therapeutic communities (groups) organized by the non-profit and health care sectors
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor-level degree in a field related to Drama Therapy.
- Be proficient in English (IELTS or TOEFL scores may be required if not a native speaker)
Tuition & fees
Tuition fee for the academic year 2018/2019 will be announced.
Please contact the university via the information request form to learn more about the costs and payment options associated with this program.
Thanks to Palacký University and a number of other education institutions, Olomouc is considered the top student city in the entire Czech Republic and is home to over 23,000 students from all around the globe. Students at Palacký University can...