Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Electrical EngineeringPolitecnico di Milano
Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Through this intensive two-year master's program students will gain a comprehensive scientific and technological background in electrical power systems.
Taught in English, the program covers topics such as:
- Digital signal processing
- Electromagnetic compatibility and engineering electromagnetics
- Measurement and diagnosis techniques
- Power electronics and electrical drives
- Design of electrical machines and apparatus
- Electrical energy and renewable sources
- Electrical systems in transportation
- Design and automation of electrical systems
Students holding a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or in a related field are eligible for application.
Tuition & fees
Contact Politecnico di Milano for information on tuition fees.
In the last QS World University Ranking by subject Politecnico di Milano was placed 1st in Italy, 5th for Design and 17th for Engineering in the world. Established in 1862, Politecnico di Milano is the largest school of Architecture, Design,...