Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Management EngineeringPolitecnico di Milano
Master's Degree in Management Engineering
This innovative two-year master's program is designed to develop high-quality management engineers; a new breed of professionals who hold strong technical, economic, and organizational skills, required to meet the needs of the industrialized world.
Management engineers cover a wide-reaching range of important activities, such as:
- Designing and managing production and logistic systems
- Strategic planning
- Business organization and management
- Planning and managing technology and innovation
- Internationalization processes
- Management control
- Corporate and market finance
- Economics and management of companies in regulated sectors and network services
- Large-scale project planning and management
- Internet applications
- ICT management.
The program is taught in English.
Applicants should hold a BSc degree in Management Engineering, in a technological subject, or in Economic Studies.
In the last QS World University Ranking by subject Politecnico di Milano was placed 1st in Italy, 5th for Design and 17th for Engineering in the world. Established in 1862, Politecnico di Milano is the largest school of Architecture, Design,...