Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Health ManagementRISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
Master in Health Management - RISEBA University
As the only Health Management program within the Baltic region, this course by RISEBA University equips students with the theoretical and practical knowledge in the healthcare management with a European and international focus to healthcare systems and real-world application.
The course will explore the following modules:
- Introductory Course: Basics of Economics
- Module 1: Fundamentals Public Health and Health Economics
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Management in HC
- Module 3: Health system design
- Module 4: Leadership and Finance in HC
- Module 5: Health system and performance Management
- Module 6: HCO Marketing and Project Management
- Module 7: Research projects and internship
- Final Module and Master Thesis
To apply for this program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Latvian Bachelor degree)
- Submit the following:
- Transcript of records for held degree
- Valid ID or passport copy (international passport for CIS residents)
- CV Letter of motivation for the chosen programme
- Proof of chosen study language proficiency
RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
RISEBA Univsersity was founded in 1992 as a traditional business school, but has since developed into one of the 10 largest higher education institutions in Latvia, offering a variety of programs in business and management, psychology, communications, advertising, audiovisual media...
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!