Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in International BusinessRISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
Master in International Business - RISEBA University
Students who undertake this Master in International Business will develop their critical thinking and creative skills to approach and solve problems, identify opportunities and make decisions within an international business context.
The curriculum for this program will cover the following topics and result in a Master thesis:
- International Business Environment
- International Business Law
- International Marketing and Communications
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Research Methods for Business
- International Business Operations
- International Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Knowledge Creation and Management
- E-commerce and New Media
- International Finance
- International Strategic Management
- Service Management
Upon graduation, students will be prepared to pursue a successful and rewarding career within the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of global business.
To apply for this program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Latvian Bachelor degree)
- Submit the following:
- Transcript of records for held degree
- Valid ID or passport copy (international passport for CIS residents)
- CV Letter of motivation for the chosen programme
- Proof of chosen study language proficiency
Tuition & fees
RISEBA supports high performing and creative students in financing their studies. They offer tuition fee discounts, ranging from 10% to 100% . The discounts and tuition fee waivers fall into the following categories:
- Academic Success
- Family Members
- RISEBA Graduates
- Student Council
- Social Responsibility
- Junior Business Academy.
Learn more about the costs involved in undertaking this program by contacting the university via the information request form.
RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology
RISEBA Univsersity was founded in 1992 as a traditional business school, but has since developed into one of the 10 largest higher education institutions in Latvia, offering a variety of programs in business and management, psychology, communications, advertising, audiovisual media...