Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Description of Imaging Science PhD
Imaging Science PhD - Rochester Institute of Technology
Through this PhD program, students will gain recognition of a high level of academic achievement in imaging science. Students will gain the skills required to become scholars and researchers in the generation, collection, analysis and visualization of images, meeting the demands on the field within scholarly, industrial and government areas.
Learn more about this program by submitting an information request form which is sent directly to the program provider.
Students looking to undertake this PhD program must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor degree in engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, or one of the natural sciences from an accredited institution
- Have completed courses in calculus, university physics (one year), modern physics, and a computer language,
- Submit the following:
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (if seeking financial assistance)
- Official transcripts of previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- A one-to-two page statement of educational objectives addressing research interests
- At least two letters of academic and/or professional recommendation
- Complete a graduate application.
Students whose native language is not English must submit one of the following minimum language scores:
- 600 - TEFL (paper-based)
- 100 - TEFL (internet-based)
- 7.0 - IELTS
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Graduates of this program will be awarded a PhD in Imaging Science.
Tuition & fees
To learn about the cost of this Imaging Science PhD, fill out an information request and someone from RIT will be in touch.
Request information - obligation free
Rochester Institute of Technology
Join a vibrant community teeming with students, experts, and specialists across all fields at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Offering the perfect environment to pursue your passions, RIT offers an intersection of disciplines for you to launch your career. The...
Location & accommodation
Rochester, United States of America
Rochester, located in the state of New York, is a dynamic city, and home to over one million people - large enough to provide the dining and night life opportunities you might expect in a bigger city, yet small and friendly enough to be inviting and accessible. In Rochester you’ll find everything from high-tech industry, to history & culture, entertainment and recreation. RIT’s...