Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Description of Industrial and Systems Engineering MS
Industrial and Systems Engineering MS - Rochester Institute of Technology
Students will gain a customizable, research-based education through this Master of Science program. Students will be given the opportunity to work alongside experienced faculty to conduct research and undertake projects in a variety of areas, including:
- Contemporary manufacturing processes/systems
- Ergonomic/biomedical analysis
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Sustainable design and development
- Systems engineering/product development
- Systems simulation.
To be considered for admission to the MS program in industrial and systems engineering, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor degree in engineering, mathematics, or science from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Submit the following:
- Official transcripts of previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A one page statement of purpose
- Complete a graduate application.
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language. Minimum scores of 580 (paper-based) or 90 (Internet-based) are required.
Degree & diploma
Graduates of this program will be awarded a Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering.
Tuition & fees
To learn about the cost of this Industrial and Systems Engineering MS, fill out an information request and someone from RIT will be in touch.
Request information - obligation free
Rochester Institute of Technology
Join a vibrant community teeming with students, experts, and specialists across all fields at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Offering the perfect environment to pursue your passions, RIT offers an intersection of disciplines for you to launch your career. The...
Location & accommodation
Rochester, United States of America
Rochester, located in the state of New York, is a dynamic city, and home to over one million people - large enough to provide the dining and night life opportunities you might expect in a bigger city, yet small and friendly enough to be inviting and accessible. In Rochester you’ll find everything from high-tech industry, to history & culture, entertainment and recreation. RIT’s...
Want to know more about Industrial and Systems Engineering MS? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!