Science, Technology and Public Policy MS - Rochester Institute of Technology
Through this Master of Science program, students will gain the skills to work interdisciplinary between engineering, science and public policy, making significant contributions to the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Working with advisers, students choose electives in an area of interest. Some of these areas include:
- Environmental policy
- Climate change policy
- Healthcare policy
- STEM education policy
- Telecommunications policy
- Energy policy
Generally, those undertaking this program will have a background in science or engineering and want to broaden career opportunities and employability within government and business.
To be considered for admission to the MS program in science, technology and public policy, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA, Submit two writing samples, one of which should be a statement of interest
- Have completed course work in calculus and statistics (students may be required to take a data analysis or statistics course and an introductory calculus course, if not taken previously)
- Submit the following:
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Two formal letters of reference
- Complete a graduate application.
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL). Minimum scores of 570 (paper-based) or 88 (Internet-based) are required.
To learn about the cost of this Science, Technology and Public Policy MS, fill out an information request and someone from RIT will be in touch.
Graduates of this program will be awarded a Master of Science in Science, Technology and Public Policy.
Join a vibrant community teeming with students, experts, and specialists across all fields at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Offering the perfect environment to pursue your passions, RIT offers an intersection of disciplines for you to launch your career. The...
Want to know more about Science, Technology and Public Policy MS? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!